New makeup Impressions & Review

13:35
This month I've treated myself to a couple of new products such as the Fenty Primer, the morphe 3502 and the Morphe 39A.

Starting off with Morphe 3502, the pigment in this palette is so good. The blendability is amazing and the shadows are very creamy. I got this palette instead of buying the naked heat, although a great alternative it's not exactly a dupe but kind of the same concept in my opinion. Although I do not own any of the old morphe palettes, the quality they say has improved ever since the Jaclyn palette. For the Price paid for such a palette, I must say this palette is a win-win for me. The 39A just arrived and I haven't used it, it only swatched it.The shadows are very creamy and morphe are surely stepping up their A-Game. Again not having older palettes I am not able to compare, but the packaging in itself is already a huge step up.

The primer is definitely worth it. I spend over 12 hrs with my makeup on, and it started to crease around the 10th hour. I did my makeup at 8am went to work and straight out with no face retouches and noticed that the foundation creases showed quite late in the night then. It is very liquidy and not silicone based. Feels quite nourishing on the skin like a cream rather than a primer.

Looks created with the 3502 and use of Fenty



Stay tuned on all of my social media for more looks using new products.
Links are found all above. 



No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.