GRWM : full coverage and natural eyes

Hey guys, for this week's blog post I thought I should give you a review of the Huda faux filter foundation and a natural eye look.

I began by prepping the eyes using the UD primer potion and used the Morphe 24G palette. I used a brown redish shade as a transition colour and blended it out, then I used a deeper brown on the outer v of my eyes and continued to blend and then just used a light champagne shimmer on the inner corners and the lid to finish off the eyes. I applied the Dior show Iconic mascara and the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara.

Moving on to the face I primed using the Fenty primer and then applied the Huda foundation on a stippling brush and blending it out, although high coverage and thick consistency it is not heavy on the skin and doesn't feel cakey at all, then concealed the redness and underneath the eyes using the Kat Von D concealer and the Tarte Shape Tape. Using the Laura Mercier Powder I set my face and slightly contoured using the ABH contour palette. I added a bit of the Dior blush and the ABH amrezy highlight. I filled in my brows with the colourpop brow pencil and lastly using the colourpop liquid lipstick in Catching feels

No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.