Ariana Grande Inspired Makeup Look

Last Week Ariana Grande released her new single no tears left to cry and after seeing many Instagram posts by Mario Dedivanovic her makeup artist for the video and Law Roach her stylist, I couldn't help myself but recreate the simple yet gorgeous makeup look.

The makeup was quite simple and very Ariana having the nude lips and winged out eyes. The posts on Instagram show two eye looks a wet look and a very simple look I choose to recreate the wet look yet keeping in theme to both looks.




Here's my take on the look ;

I basically created the usual base, using the Fenty primer then using Tarte shape tape foundation and shape tape concealer and baked with the Laura Mercier powder, followed by the usual ABH contour kit, bronzer blush and highlighter.

The eyes in the video, looked very natural yet wet so I just applied the Stila Liquid eyeshadow in Kitten Karma and applied a thick winged liner and applied a couple of coats of the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara, lashes would give a fuller look in this case. I kept the lips nude and glossy by using the KKW creme lipstick in Kimberly.

What do you think?





No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.