Summery Look

17:24
As the weather gets hotter and hotter it is very important to take good care of your skin. Applying a lot of makeup is not ideal and so I decided to show you my go to makeup look for the hotter days.

Start  of with a fresh base and apply some sunblock then apply a light layer of your favourite  primer. I tend to skip foundation and then to go in with just concealer focusing under my eyes and on any blemishes, and setting it with powder.  I then fill in my brows and apply a few coats of mascara as per usual add some bronzer ,blush and highlight and a bold lip.

For me summery makeup is all about the dewy bronzed skin, so I always tend to apply a bit of bronzer especially if I'll be skipping the contour like I did in this case.  A bold lip shows effort when you hardly did anything.

This is the make up look I usually do for work or if I'll br going out during the day.


No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.