Fenty Beauty Collection Update

Although it has been a while since I last posted makeup and fashion are still two things which are very close to my heart. So every once in a while I feel that I should share my opinions with you all.  So recently I have gone a bit Fenty crazy and tried a few of her products and I am very much impressed.

I have had the Pro Filt'r primer in Soft Matte for quite a while now and it is a very smooth primer and not sticky on the face. It does the job without irritating you. My next try was the Mattemoiselle matte lipstick in Saw C, this is very pigmented. It is very matte but not drying at all, although it does not last so long on the lips.

Following these purchases I gave her iconic lipstick in Uncensored a try and it is by far the best red lipstick to date. The longevity of the lipstick is amazing and it does not feel weird or drying on the lips at all.  I have the shade Unattached aswell, one from her later launches and the formula works just the same. I tried the Flyliner Longwear Liquid Liner in Cuz I'm Black and is pretty good. It has a long tip that helps in creating a cat-eye. It is by far the blackest liquid liner I have tried and doesn't smudge.

The latest purchases were the Glossbomb and highlighter. The gloss bomb is definitely the best lipgloss ever. It is the only formula I have used that is not sticky and smells divine. I have it in the shade Fu$$y and even though it is pinkish it is very sheer on the lips. Lastly, I had to get the Killawatt highlighter in Trophy Wife. It is very glittery and yellow toned but if done lightly can be wearable during the day or packed on more heavily in the evenings. 

Definitely Love all I have tried so far, next on my list is her foundation. All Fenty Beauty Products were bought on harveynichols.com  and Sephora.
















Swatches Top to Bottom
  • Killawatt Highlight in Trophy Wife
  • Glossbomb in Fu$$y
  • Stunna Lip paint in Unattached
  • Stunna Lip paint in Uncensored
  • Mattemoiselle lipstick in Saw C

No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.