Yellow Eyes πŸ’›

13:35
a yellow eye look inspired by non other Zendaya, I was going through my eyeshadow palettes and came to realise that yellow is the colour lacking and thus I had to purchase a single yellow eyeshadow just to experiment with. Hope you like it xx

For my base, not a lot has changed, I simply use the Tarte shape tape foundation and blend it in using the real techniques foundation brush, followed by the Maybelline age rewind concealer under the eyes and bake my face using the Laura Mercier powder.

Moving on to the main focus of this look The Eyes, as usual, I applied the UD primer potion and used a brown eyeshadow in my crease to create dimension. After blending it out I applied the yellow shadow on my lid trying to pack on pigment without making it too bright and used a black shadow on the utter v. The brown and yellow shadows were both single pigments while the black shade is from the UD Naked Smokey palette.

Using the Kat Von D tattoo liner  I lined my eyes and used the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.
After dusting off the powder I contoured my face using the ABH contour kit and then used Soap and Glory Solar Powder to bronze.

Lastly, I used a pinky blush from Sleek and a Jefrre Star Highlighter in Uranus. The lipstick I used is KKW lip cream in Kim.

Hope you like it




Cole x

No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.