Top 5 Palettes

Hi, guys , this is my first post back in while so I decided to start things off I thought I should share with you my top 5 palettes being contour, eyeshadows and highlighters.





Starting at number 5:
This is a 9 shade palette, containing neutrals. containing mostly mattes and 2 shimmers. The consistency of these shadows are very creamy and thus blend easily. The package in itself is very compact and lightweight although it doesn't contain a mirror it is very travel-friendly and takes very little space. It is perfect for a day look while also creating that smokey eye look for nights out. This retails at around 40€ not taking into consideration the shipping costs and other costs incurred being that it is shipped from the US.



















Next to last is the:
This palette contains 12 shades mostly dark shades for that perfect smokey eye effect, it has 3 light shades at the end which I would say would be transitional colours in the crease. The shimmer shades have a little bit of fall out but wetting the brush with a little setting spray does the trick and makes them much more pigmented. All 12 shades are blendable and wearable depending on what type of eye look you would go for. The packaging is sleek and compact and it comes with a great size mirror. This retails for around €50 from the feel unique website.

Thirdly we have;
compared to the Naked smokey all shades are much more pinky being that it's a rose based palette. It contains 12 shades and packaging is the same. I would say the colours in this palette are more wearable on a day to day basis depending on the makeup look you usually go for. It has only 2 dark shades and is composed of mostly shimmers.It also retails for the same price as the Naked Smokey and can also be found on the feel unique website.

My runner up is:


This was the first highlighting palette I bought and I keep on falling in love with it everytime I use it. It has 4 shades 1 cream highlight and 3 powder.  This palette is very affordable and compact and should be in every girl's makeup stash. You can mix all shades together if you wish to glow and even wet the brush with setting spray or for a subtle glow could also dip in a fan brush lightly in the pan and dust it above the cheekbones of a more daytime look, yet still having that extra something. This retails for around €12.



My winner has to be:


I First saw this palette all over youtube and immediately knew I had to have it. Depending on how much you wish to structure and shape your features, this palette lets you go to town with the shades. It has 3 contour shades all with different undertones and can really be played with depending on how much definition you wish. This retails for around 50€ from beauty bay and refills for the different pans can be purchased once finished. My makeup collection wouldn't be complete without this beauty.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Nicole xx


No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.