Kat Von D vs Kylie Matte Liquid Lipsticks

Hey guys , I just came back from Milan and of course I had to give Sephora a good spin , being that there was some sort of exclusive regarding Kat Von D in Italy I had to get my hands on some of her products. I got the liquid liner and her matte lipstick. Since many people compare them to the Kylie cosmetics ones I thought I should share with you some things I realised.


For the price you pay for the Kylie cosmetics lip kits which is around €30 euro depending on the shipping costs , you get a lipstick and a lip liner . They last all day and aren't drying at all but I do find that they flake when you re apply them and it gets a bit annoying if you spend quite a long time with them. Getting them off is quite the challenge as they are very long lasting .


In comparison , the Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick retails for €20 for just the liquid lipstick on me I found it to be not as long lasting but much more comfortable on the lips.Since it does not come with a lip liner I us the 3ina essential lip liner. It starts to fade from the inside as you drink and eat but when it comes to reapplication I discovered it doesn't really flake or feel uncomfortable. The application of the wand in the Kat Von D is longer and so personally feel like i have more control over it.


I have the Kylie lip kits in 4 shades but comparing the 2 shades that are identical that is ; the Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick in Exorcism and the Kylie Lip kit in Love bite.

Top - Kat Von D in Exorcism
Bottom - Kylie Cosmetics in Love bite

Nicole xx

No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.