Malta Fashion Week

This week, I attended the most anticipated week for fashion lovers here in Malta. Although fashion week is still going on throughout this week. I attended 2 shows, that being Monday night and Tuesday night. Both shows were truly amazing and if I knew what fun it would have been I would have surely gone all week. As I said in my last post I got to see the behind the scenes and this week I got to see the show with the rest of the audience. The shows don't last so long but the atmosphere they create is an amazing one. Once the show starts it feels like you are alone and you're just seeing the spectacular the designs showcased and the music selected to play helps you imagine the idea of what the designers wanted to put out.I honestly can say I loved every minute of it and will definitely be looking forward to more events like this one.

For day one I wore: My favourite Hollister & Co Jeans, a Boohoo over the shoulder crop top and my New Look Red sandals


Day 2: I went for a pair of simple black jeans from New Look and paired it with my Mango shirt and threw on a dusty pink biker jacket from H&M and to finish off the look I wore my New Look Strappy Sandals



No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.