Summer Wardrobe Staples

My 5 Wardrobe Staples this summer definitely have to be;

1.Sliders
these definitely are a love or hate type of shoes, honestly used to hate them but once I got them haven't been able to take them off my feet. Bought mine a few weeks ago and honestly wore them everywhere.

2. White trainers
White trainers are obviously an all rounder wardrobe staple but in summer a fresh pair of white trainers makes any outfit good to go. I love pairing my pink stans with daytime dresses and shorts on hotter days.Although mine has been at me for quite a while now as you can see they are just a classic pair of trainers

3.Hats / Caps
they protect your hair from the sun whilst also helps on a bad hair day to tame the mane, buying a neutral cap makes it easier to match with several outfits.

4.flowy tops
any form of a flowy top is great for summer, it creates a cute, feminine vibe to the outfit whilst also helps in dealing with the heat, especially off the shoulder tops /dresses. Definitely, a must have for summer.

5.Denim Skirt
A great alternative to wearing shorts all the time and in my opinion makes you look more put together than denim shorts.

Social media links are all linked above. Let me know what your Summer wardrobe staples are down below 😚

Nicole x


No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.