What's in My Bag

A new season calls for a new bag, well at least for me it does. Funnily enough, I owned no black bags and wanted something small and easy to carry around for everyday use. I stumbled upon this gorgeous Lil' one from Aldo. A black leather bucket bag. It is the perfect fit for me this summer, goes with everything and holds everyday essentials easily.

Starting off with my phone and charger, I definitely never leave the house without them especially if I have a long day out, moving onto a small makeup bag containing small essentials such as hand sanitizer, a nail file, perfume and deodorant.

Then, of course, I have my sunglasses and headphones just in case although I barely use them and lastly my planner so that I remember what needs to be done on which day and lastly my wallet ofcourse. 

The bag itself was €55 it is of great material, easily cleaned and well structured. It was worth every penny 😍

Nicole x

No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.