It's the Weekend

Happy Friday beauties 💙
Since the weekend is here that only means one thing it's party-o-clock and thats just another excuse for another outfit and getting ready. If you're going to a party or simply just heading out of the door this look would look great. 



Here i used the urban decay Naked  3 palette on my eyes. Firstly I primed my eyelids with the MAC paintpot in Groundwork and then used translucent powder overtop to avoid creasing. Then I used the shade factory( purpley grey shade) in the outer part of my crease to create dimension and layered mugshot( a more shinmery shade to factory)ontop of factory and worked it in 2/3 of the crease. Using a wet flat shader brush i used buzz and trick( a shimmery pink and rose gold shades)all over the lids and used a clean mac 217 to blend it all out. Using darkside( a dark purple shade ) I then concentrated on the outer v and blended everything out. Using the shade strange ( a pearly white) I highlighted my browbone and innercorners. Using the Kat Von D liner I then applied a winged liner and applied a few coats of the Too Faced Better than Sex Waterproof Mascara ( you can add lashes for a more dramatic effect)

Moving on to brows I then used the Benefit goof proof pencil to fill in my brows.  Moving on to the face I primed using the bodyshop instablur and then moved on to the Too Faced born this way foundation blending everything out with a beauty blender for that air brushed look. I followed woth the sephora creamy concealer under my eyes and over any redness or blemishes and powdered everything using the Makeup Forever translucent powder. 

Then i contoured my face using the ABH contour kit on the temples of the face ,  jaw and hollows of the cheeks ( the 3 motion) to create depth and then using the Becca x Chrissy face palette I bronzed my face and used the blusher in the palette and finally mixed both shades in this palette to highlight the highpoints of my face. 

Lastly , using the kylie cosmetics lipkit in Dolce K on my lips and for the finishing touch, using the Gerald cosmetics Slay all Day  setting spray. 

Happy Weekend guys
Hope you like it❤️

No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.