Get the look : Summery Glow

Recently I was browsing through Pinterest and came across this photo of Shay Mitchell and thought of trying to recreate something like it. It is very summery and fresh looking, perfect for day time and can be darkened up for a more evening look.





Starting with the eyes, I first primed my eyes using MAC Paintpot Groundwork and then I used the Kylie Cosmetics bronze palette. Starting with the shade tiger eyes (a matte light golden brown) then added citrine to brighten the crease as it seems she had a hint of orange on her lids. Using the shade Hermite I then focused on the outer v to deepen the look and then using the shade Quartz a shimmery champagne gold all over the lids to finish off. I didn't use a liner as it doesn't seem she has any but I found another picture where she had a blue liner so I used the shade Jada from the Morphe x Jaclynhill palette on the lower lash line and coated my eyelashes with the Too Faced better than sex mascara. Adding false lashes would further glam up the look depending on your mood and then moving on the brows I filled in my brows using the Benefit Goof Proof pencil

For foundation, I used the Estee Lauder double wear foundation and the Sephora creamy concealer under the eyes and over any blemishes and set everything using the Makeup Forever translucent powder.  In the picture, Shay's looked was bronzy and very much highlighted so the next step was where it all came together.

Using the ABH contour palette I contoured my face and created dimension then bronzed further using the bronzer in the BECCA x CHRISSY palette and blusher also. For highlighter, I wet the brush using the Gerard Cosmetics setting spray and then applied both highlighters of the same palette and used the Sleek highlighting palette in Soltice and applied over where I already highlighted.

To finish off the look I used  MAC lip liner in Cherry and the L'oreal Lipstick in Blake's Red.






No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.