First impressions : Manny Mua x Jeffree Star Bundle

Hey beauties x

So a few weeks ago I managed to get my hands on the Jeffree star x Manny Mua Bundle which I must say was a good splurge. So they came out with a second collaboration and this time created a more golden toned highlight rather than rosy highlight(Eclipse). The new shade is called Uranus and is the perfect blinding shade and it's not too golden either. First of all the pan itself is humungous and it applies smoothly, wetting the brush with a setting spray before really intensifies the look, depends on how intense you want the highlight to be.  For my first Jeffree Star cosmetics product, I must say I'm Impressed



The bundle in itself comes with 2 matte velour liquid lipsticks as well in the shades; Daddy and I'm Shook. Daddy is a cool medium brown shade, whilst I'm Shook is a burnt coral shade both perfect for the transitional weather where you don't want to wear plums and dark shades but still, don't want to wear your bright corals and pinks.
Top- Daddy
Bottom: I'm Shook

The whole bundle retails for €50 with duties you pay something extra, but still more worth getting the whole bundle then purchasing it in individuals. I ordered mine from Beautylish.com and it arrived within a week and a half, Looking forward to more JSC x Manny MUA collaborations in the future.

Follow me on my various social medias for latest updates, links found above.

Nicole x

No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.