GRWM : Back to School

Hello October, that means everybody at this point in time everyone is back at school, this means early mornings and long hours out.After the weekend especially on Mondays, we all need a little bit of makeup to look human again especially if you had a weekend of parties and drinking. Waking up earlier is not really an option so this is my go to get a ready routine for school.

Here's my go to ;

First thing I do in the morning is prep my skin by cleansing my face with the simple oil balancing cleanser and then followed by the simple micellar water and moisturiser.

onto makeup,

Basically, all you need is 5 minutes, Firstly I apply the Bodyshop Instablur primer and then apply the L'oreal cushion foundation, I apply the dermablend concealer on any blemishes and apply the Kat Von D lock it concealer underneath my eyes to brighten under my eyes and set everything using the Makeup forever powder, then I fill in my brows using the benefit goofproof pencil and add a few coats of the Too Faced better than sex waterproof mascara. To add dimension back in the face I use the solar powder bronzer in a 3 motion in my face, starting from the temples of the face. Add a subtle highlight using the Pixi highlight in Santorini Sunset and a nude lip or gloss and out the door, you go.

Hair-wise I don't really do much I just either leave it as it is or pull it up in a bun or half up half down.

Outfit wise I go for something relax and comfortable




Top- Ralph Lauren
Jeans - Gigi x Tommy
Shoes: Bata

No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.