Halloween Weekend

Hey everybody, as you're all well aware. Haloween is here! for all those who love it they most probably have their outfits, parties and everything all set and ready to go.For the other half of us, it's basically an excuse to go to different parties.

I am basically that person that hates these type of holidays so here's my go to's for these types of events.

  1. Being Haloween I will stick to black or dark clothing in general. Black is always a safe go-to option in the first place, Haloween is no different
  2. Going for a red option. Something about a red dress gives off sexy, devilish vibes for these types of parties.
  3. Makeup, if you're not into the special effects makeup and all that the solution is SMOKEY. 
  4. Go Bold, make a statement with your eyes and lips. using dark colours helps fit in the Halloween spirit.
  5. wear what makes you comfortable and give the Halloweeny edge, if this is not your holiday.

Here's a red firey smokey eye I did a few weeks ago;

stay tuned on my social media to see my outfit posts for this weekend ❤️
Happy Halloween 👻

No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.