#OOTD : stripes and over the knee boots

Hey everybody ❤️
So I've been looking for the perfect flat over the knee boot since September now and I can finally say I've found the perfect pair. These G
rey Boots are from Bata and come in 3 shades these are black, grey and navy. I wanted to step out of the basics and get the grey pair cause I don't own any grey boots and is still a neutral and can be paired with basically any shade that black can so I went for it. I paired them with this outfit for a casual night out. I wore white jeans and a striped shirt to bring the outfit together.  The boots are very comfortable and THE BEST THING IS  they don't slide down as the back part that goes above the knee has an elastic lace detail that helps them stay up and adjust to the foot in my opinion.




Since I was feeling the Autumn vibes I obviously went for  a plum lip. I used the Kat Von D  Liquid Lipstick in Exorism.

Hope you like it 😍
follow me on my social medias to stay updated 😘 links are all found above

Nicole

No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.