GRWM : Glam Look

Hey Guys, I know I haven't posted in a while but as we all know Christmas is a busy time for everybody. Today I am bringing you a Get Ready With Me, glam look. THis look I used for Christmas party throughout last week. Hope you liked it.  My base was the same as usual so I will walk you through my eye look. I started off with priming the eyes as per usual with the UD primer potion and then used a brownish shade from the Morphe 39A palette called passion and blended it in my outer crease then using create a pink shade on the outer  of the eye and bleded inwards. using the shade Skydancer(second row, third shade) from the My Little Pony x Colour Pop Palette a fuscia shade i woder it on my eyelid, then I attempted a cut crease using the Kat Von D concealer I cut the crease and then setted the concealer with a white shade bluebell (first shade)from the colourpop palette. Finally I added the shade Minty a Purple glittery shade to the upper lash line and the shade Snuzzle a minty glittery shade to the bottom lashline. Added winged liner and mascara topped of with a set of Golden Rose Eyelashes.

The base is the same always with the only differnce as to adding a litte bit of vaseline on the tops of your cheeck gones, bridge of the nose and cupids bow as a base to your highlighter for the most amazing glow. This works well on me but you you hve oily skin be aware that the vaseline might run.

Finally, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year and to all my readers THANK YOU  X

See you all next year xx





L-R Create & Passion


No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.