My 2017 Favs

Hey there, although it's been a while since posted I haven't forgotten about you all, January is a stressful month for all students with exams around the corner but I'll be back to weekly posts as soon as possible.

Anyways, I thought I'd share with you my 2017 beauty favourites;


starting off with the �base, My favourite primer definitely is the Fenty Beauty pro filter primer, it's very fresh on the face and not at all tacky, definitely one of the best to make my makeup last all day. For concealer, I have to go with the Kat Von D concealer, perfect for under the eyes whilst also comes in handy when doing a cut crease.

Moving on to highlighters I starting using the Jeffree Star Skin Frost in Uranus and may I say that Jeffree Star knows how to blind you. I loved it so much I purchased his Pro Palette this year. Another highlighter which I found good is the Wet n Wild highlighter in Precious Petals, not as blinding but definitely one of the best for its price point. To make your highlight stand out even more always place vaseline as a base for the highlight to stick to for that extra BOOM!

The Benefit goof proof pencil is the quickest and best way to fill in the brows I found. I'm trying out the colour pop pencils right now yet they don't compare to the benefit pencils so far. The Pupa Diva's Lashes was definitely a surprise, a great product one which I would have tried unless gifted in a subscription box, definitely a great drugstore mascara.

My favourite eyeshadow palette has to be the morphe 39A dare to create the palette, a palette that is pigmented, blendable and that create various looks with. The palette that has it all in my opinion. As for fake lashes this year I loved wearing the fake lashes from the brand golden rose, definitely still good after 4 wears and give an amazing effect.

Lastly lips, My 2 lip favourites although similar in colour have to be the Jeffree Star liquid lipstick in I'm Shook and the Kylie Cosmetics liquid lipstick  in All Nighter which was part of her birthday minis collection

Nicole x

No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.