Barbie vibes

Hey guys x so basically tomorrow is my birthday and I wanted to try out a fun look for it and I the final look turned out better than expected.

So Firstly I primed my skin using the Fenty Primer and moved on to my eyes, priming the lids with the UD primer potion and then using the colour pop x my little pon palette I used an orangy shade as my transition shade and then built on it using a pinkish shade on the outer edge and blending the 2 colours together. Then I cut the lid using the Vichy dermablend concealer and packed on a white holographic shade all over the lid, and finish by applying black eyeliner and a teal shimmery shade on the bottom lash line. Then I coated my lashes with the Dior show Iconic mascara
and the two face better than sex mascara, which is basically the best combo I have tried so far.

I moved on to trying out the new Huda foundation and it is amazing, it blurs all imperfection and does as it states, definitely a new fave. Then as usual applied the Kat Von D concealer underneath my eyes and on the high points of the face and used the Vichy concealer on any blemishes coming through the foundation. Then I baked my face using the Laura Mercier translucent powder and filled in my brows until the powder set. Then I contoured using the ABH contour kit in light to medium and used the  Becca x Chrissy face palette to bronze and add blush to the face. Last but not least I used the Jeffree Star Pro highlighting palette in Lavender Snow and added Kylie Cosmetics liquid lipstick in August Bug.

What do you think of the finished look?

No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.