Everyday Makeup Look

Hey guys, today I thought I'd share my everyday makeup look. Days where I actually put makeup on my face and don't just run out of the door bare faced. So here it goes:

Firstly you prime your face, I use the body shop instablur primer and then go in with foundation for an everyday foundation I generally use the L'oreal Cushion Foundation and blend that in using a beauty blender. Then I go in with concealer on an everyday basis I use the Vichy Dermablend concealer and then set everything into place using the Makeup forever translucent powder.

I then filled in my brows using my trusty Benefit goof proof brow pencil and then I did a bit of eyeshadow for something extra since I didn't feel like doing eyeliner. First I primed my eyes using the UD primer potion then  I basically blended 2 shades from the Morphe 3502 palette these were risky and fawn a brown tone in the crease and a purplely brown blended downwards for a little colour. After that, I just curled my lashes and applied Pupa Milan Diva's Lashes Mascara.

On a day to day basis, I don't really contour I just used the Soap and Glory solar powder on the hollows of the cheeks,

applied a little of the Diorblush and lastly added a bit of sleek highlight. On the lips, I used L'oreals JLo's nude and finished the look with the Gerard Cosmetics Setting spray and Voila! Ready to take on the day.

Hope you like it x








Follow me on my social media platforms for the latest updates x links all found above.

No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.