Blue Shadow and Nude Lips

Hey guys, So basically I decided to try something new and try some blue eyeshadow for once.
So I started off by priming my eyes and then moved on to using the Jacyln hill x Morphe eyeshadow palette, using the shade Buns a brown shade as my transition colour and worked it in the crease. Then using Firework a more red-toned brown on the inner corners and outer corners of my eye leaving the centre blank. Using the shade pool party a shimmery turquoise colour in the centre and SBN a champagne shimmer in the inner corners to highlight and open up my eyes. Lastly, I used soda pop a Darb brown to finish off the look. I then applied a couple coats of mascara fake lashes and then used Jada, a matte jade shad underneath my eyes to pull the look all together.

I then applied my face makeup as per usual and being that the eyes were the centre of attention I applied a nude lip using the Rimmel Lipstick by Kate Moss in the shade 54, rock n roll nude.





No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.