GRWM : Orange Vibes 🧡

Hey guys,
long time since I posted last but my exams are almost over so I should be back to posting weekly asap! So recently I accumulated quite a large amount of new beauty products and so I put them to the test. Hope you like it

So base wise was pretty the basic usual routine, with the difference was that I applied the highlighter with a sponge instead of a brush and my oh my the glow and it shows off more "natural" as it seems to come from within rather than laying on the skin.

The main focus of this look was the lips but kept in mind the eyes. I used the Kylie Cosmetics Bronze palette and used the orange shade (Citrine) in the crease as a transition colour and then switched to the Morphe 24G palette and continued to build on the outer crease using the shade brassy an orangy brown shade, they with the shade flirty a more burnt orange shade  on the outer part of the lid. Finishing off with the shade glitz, a shimmery whitish shade on the inner corners of the eyes and Sunshiny an orange shimmer to blend the shade together in the middle. Finished off with winged liner and fake eyelashes.

For the Lips I used Fenty Beauty's SAW- C and might I say the matte lipsticks I tried out so far. They're long lasting, matte and not uncomfortable on the lips, definitely need to buy more.

Here's my finish look


No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.