1 YEAR OF DAIRY OF A SHOPAHOLIC

Hey all, yesterday marked the 1 year of diary of a shopaholic, I truly appreciate you reading my post today I thought I'd give you my review on the ABH soft glam and the Tarte shape tape.

As for the ABH soft glam, the colours are definitely to die for and the pigmentation is amazing, the only downfall is the fallout . Being that the shadows are very pigmented a light hand is needed to work with these shadows, I have created pink looks and golden looks using this one palette. Perfect for day and night looks. I purchased this palette from cult beauty for the price of 52€.

The tarte shape tape foundation and concealer are both very high coverage but dry very quickly you must be very fast when working with them on your face. They both have the same applicator and are very lightweight even though they give such coverage. Purcahed together they come to around 66€ without customs and shipping when buying from their own site. The concealer is something I grab on the daily as part of my everyday makeup routine, on the other hand the foundation is not the one i graviate to the most as when I'm looking for high coverage I tend to prefer the Huda faux filter foundation.

In the picture below I used both the soft glam and the shape tape foundation



Follow me on instagram for my latest looks 
@nicky98x

Thank you for the great support so far this past year x

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blog anniversary! This makeup look is really pretty :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot sarah 💜
      Greatly appreciate it 😍

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.