KKW x MARIO inspired eye look

Last week Kim Kardashian West released a new collection with her makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic and blue eyeshadow looks surfaced the internet all week long which meant I had to try it. I did not get my hands on their palette but I recreated a similar look using the Morphe 39A palette.

I used brown shades as transition shades on my crease and worked a deep brown on the outer v. I used 2 different blues on the inner corner and the lid. I used a more turquoise shimmery shade on the inner corners and blended it out a darker blue in the centre of the eye. I did not put on any liner due to the intensity on the eyes and instead layered mascara and fake lashes. For the rest of the face, I kept it quite neutral using a light pink blush and a nude lip keeping with the Kim theme I used Charlotte Tilbury's lipstick in the shade Kim's nude and layered KIKI creme lipstick from the KKW collection with kylie cosmetics. 




No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.