Blood Sugar Review

15:21
Hey guys, so about a week ago I received the Jeffree Star Blood Sugar palette and I had to test it out. The feel of the palette is very expensive, being that the box is heavy and big not like a normal palette it gives it quite the luxurious feeling. Being the size and weight it is not the ideal palette to travel with but the shades range for any type of eye look.

The look I created was pink based and the pigmentation is unreal. From using it, I didn't have a lot of fallout and they're very blendable.I started by applying the UD primer potion and then added the sticky notes at the corner of my eyes to create a sharp polished look. I used the shade ouch in the crease and blended it out and then used the shade tongue pop to add a peachy feel to the eye. Using fresh meat I deepened the outer v. I used the Tarte shape tape to create a cut crease and then added the first shade from the second row to the inner corners and sweetener on the centre of the eye and blended it all out and finished off with liner and lashes.

I then continued my face as I usually do and added a nudish brown lip.



No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.