Malta Fashion Week 2018

Hey all, as most of you are well aware this week Malta Fashion Week is being held at Fort St. Elmo. I only got to go on the first day as I've been pretty busy with exams coming up in June. I got to go to the Day 1 shows which were by Dizz group and was amazed at the new collections and wanted it all.

I wanted to share with you my makeup look, I was so happy with the final result.
The main focus was the eyes I played with pinks and purples from the blood sugar palette. I started with intravenous a brown mauvy shade in the crease and blended it out. I used the shade root canal a violet on the outer section of the eye to start off the purple hues and used cavity a bright pink on the outer lid. I used the Vichy Dermablend concealer on a flat shader brush to cut the crease and then applied candy floss a light pink foiled shadow and donor a gold foiled shadow int he center,  Lastly I used the shade sultry, a purple glitter  from the ABH soft glam palette to top off the shimmery shades and used coma a plum shade from the first palette to line the lids. What made this look complete in my opinion was the fluttery lashes, I used the eyelure exaggerate lashes in 143. I kept it quite simple on the lips by using the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in Kim KW and topped it off with a KKW x Kylie lip cream in Kimberly.

For the outfit,  I wore a Zara lace crop top with white super high waisted jeans from Fashionnova and Aldo rose gold sandals.


What are your thoughts?







No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.