Day to Night : White T shirt

Hi everyone x

I am aware that I have not posted in a while but I did not want to give you forced content so I decided to stop for a while. Although there's a few of you that actually read these, we all got a start from somewhere and it's you few that give me the push to actually continue blogging. I do these blog posts for the fun of it, I love sharing my ideas with you and maybe even help some of you out by giving you some ideas.

For my first post back by popular demand from my Instagram, I have decided to do a fashion post. I have decided to do a Day to Night outfit using one t-shirt. The white shirt is from pretty little things but is also found on Asos. Being so simple and having the lace sleeves makes this shirt feel more dressy and much easier to vary the outfits from every day to going out
Link for the Tshirt 

Outfit 1:
This outfit a chill day where u just want to run out the door and look seemingly put together. I paired the shirt with a denim skirt from Urban Oufitters, Belt from Tommy Hilfiger and Adidas Ultraboost. This look is comfy yet stylish with no effort. The belt pulls the whole look together making seem like you've tried.



Outfit 2:

Using the same belt I have chosen to pair the t-shirt with Zara jeans instead of a skirt and added Adidas NMDs for a comfy outfit. I have then added a pair of heels and a blazer to make this look more night appropriate. Blazer from Missguided and shoes are Christian Louboutins nude pumps.

Outfit 4
This outfit is still on the more dressier side, I paired the t-shirt with some pale new look chinos and new look nude loafers. Switch up the loafers for heels if you want to be more dressy.


Outfit 5
For my Last Outfit, I have knotted the shirt and paired it with some high waisted Fashion Nova jeans and a statement shoe found on Asos. Switching the shoes really changes the outfit, heels can be swapped for trainers in order to make it comfier and day appropriate.



Hope you like the outfits I created. The top in itself is so inexpensive and I have created so many outfits from it using just basic items that you might already have in your wardrobes.

Cole x





No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.