Brush Cleaning

Hey guys x


Welcome back, In this weeks post I decide I should share how I care and clean my brushes. Firstly, I wash my brushes using brush cleaners and swirl each brush on my Real Techniques brush cleaning palette. The best brush cleaner I found was the Real Techniques Gel Cleanser.This was the only way I found that my brushes were deeply cleaned. I recently purchased the Flormar brush cleaner and I can honestly say it does absolutely nothing. A cheaper alternative to buying brush cleaners is using dish washing soap or baby shampoo. Dish washing soap is the great for cleaning in my opinion as it is an antibacterial soap. Whilst Baby Shampoo is good as it is very gentle and leaves the bristles soft and cleaned.


Since brushes are mainly left in open spaces they get covered by dust also makeup build up could lead to more breakouts. Depending on how many times you use your makeup brushes you should clean them often at least once a week if you use them daily or do spot cleans in between uses if use them rarely.

Basically, i run my brushes under lukewarm water, then add a dab of soap on the brush palette and then rinse the soap. I repeat this step until the brush is clean and soap free.

Nicolex

No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.