First Impressions : L'Oreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation

Hey beauties x
About a week ago I finally got my hands on the L'oreal Nude Magique Cushion foundation and I have to say I'm amazed. After seeing many reviews and most beauty gurus online saying how great it is I had to try it out for myself.


The packaging itself is very compact and very easy to travel with or to keep in your bag for touch ups during the day or if you're going from a day to night look. It comes in round plastic casing with a good sized mirror a sponge and the foundation itself.

I don't use the sponge it comes with but I use my beauty blender instead. The formulation of the foundation is very wet and dewy, but it's very buildable in my opinion. I just dab my sponge once and start patting the foundation in and depending if I wear it in the morning just to have something on my face or for a full glam look the coverage I go for is different.

The foundation comes in 7 shades, I am in the shade Rose Beige, perfect for now since I'm a bit tan. The foundation is lightweight and doesn't feel uncomfortable on the face at all. The cushion foundation is one of the latest trends in the Beauty world and in my opinion, the L'oreal one is the best ones to try in this formulation before splurging on something new and not knowing what to expect. This Foundation retails for about €16.

This foundation is available at local pharmacies here in Malta
Asos and also feelunique. 
Prices may vary

No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.