Plait Box Review

For everyone living in Malta by now, you must have heard by Plait. Plait is the first subscription box company to hit the Maltese islands and they have various options for their subscription boxes, like a beer box, a Maltese box, an organic box, a wine box and lastly the beauty box.

So after I had subscribed to the Look Fantastic box a while ago I liked the whole idea of getting a box full of goodies once a month and I thought I'd go for something local as it seemed quite interesting and people seemed happy with their subscription.

Last month, they launched their beauty box and I was impressed it contained products from Mac, milkshake, Evagarden which in total would sum up to a greater amount to that you are paying for the actual box. This month the box was more perfume and cream focused. I received an Ellie Saab perfume a Shiseido mosituriser, a body lotion to mention a few. 

Every box contains around 6 products, products vary from 1 box to another. This month they received a wide range of complaints but they had fixed that issue with the clients that had any problems. In my experience, I cannot speak about their customer service but 2 months in and I cannot really complain about them. 

When it comes to the subscription fee, there are 3 options. A one time fee of 21 euro getting the box once, 19 euros a month for 3 months which is the one I chose and lastly the 17 euro a month for 6 months. Time of delivery is very flexible and can be chosen.

After my 3 months subscription, I will definitely renew my subscription.

For anyone interested in their subscription box they can find more information on their website :
https://plait.com.mt


No comments:

Theme images by Shana Novak. Powered by Blogger.